Mommy I'm Here Advanced Child Locator
Technology to the rescue! Keep your child within earshot at all times with this revolutionary device that uses a small keychain transmitter and a teddy bear- shaped receiver which mounts easily to your child's shoe or belt.
The Mommy I'm Here CL305 Blue alert is like an wireless leash for kids! It is an easy to use and stylish tracking system that uses it's own radio frequency to help you track your child up to 150 feet away. That is about half the length of a football field. The CL305 features a distance proximeter, so if your child wanders off approximately 30 feet from you and your keychain transmitter, the new ALERT feature will cause your remote keychain transmitter to chirp, alerting you that your child is out of sight. Then you simply press the button on your keychain transmitter to wirelessly set off the 90db alarm on your child's teddy bear transmitter and locate your child and attract attention to the situation your child may be facing!
- Attaches to child's shoe or belt
- Wireless activation up to 150 feet
- Distance alert warns you when your child wanders approx 30 feet away
- Emits series of 90 db beeps when alarm is activated
- Handy keychain remote parent unit
- Water and shock resistant
- Tamper resistant and durable, even when worn by active toddlers
- No small parts and cannot easily be taken apart, to prevent choking or harm to your child
- Superior to other products in quality of build, appearance and functionality
- Ideal for keeping your child more safe and gives parents peace of mind when out in busy public areas
Weighted Blankets are not safe for anyone under 1 year of age, or anyone that cannot remove the blanket without assistance. Never use a weighted blanked as a restraint or punishment.
For Orders Over $100 in the Contiguous United States